Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hi Friends...........

Hi Friends,

Hope you are all doing well.
I have been really busy lately trying to get lots of things done before Thanksgiving and  Christmas.
No matter how organized I am, this always happens. November is my busiest month! :(
I did buy my Christmas cards already so it is just a matter of putting aside a morning or evening, to fill them out and address them.  My goal is to have them in the mail by the first week of December.

I have worked on lots of things , so hopefully soon I will upload them for all to see.
For now, please enjoy my New Postcard that I have put up as my New Header!

Hugs to all.

9 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely post card Norma

Myra said...

It has been a busy time for me too Norma. Your postcard looks great!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

the year goes by so fast, its november before anyone knows it :/ never enough time to get things done

Serena Lewis said...

Hi Norma,

Goodness how the time flies nowadays! November and December seem to be my busiest months also. Things just go crazy!

Lovely postcard!

Love and hugs,
Serena xo

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Margaret,
So happy you like the postcard.

Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Myra,

Thanks Myra.

Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, this year flew by so quickly!
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Serena,

So nice to see you visit. Yes, the closer to the Holidays the busier we are. :(

Hugs and hope you are doing better.

Sandra M. said...

Hi dear friend...ready for Thanks Giving?