Thursday, October 31, 2013

HALLOWEEN MUMMY AND PUMPKIN HEAD DOLL!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL MY GOULISH FRIENDS! :)

If you have children in your neighborhood, hope you are enjoying their costumes and the little
voices saying" TRICK OR TREAT HALLOWEEN!" :)

Just wanted to share with all of you a few Halloween creations.

                             An Original Mummy Doll by Me for a personal swap
                                 Halloween Pumpkin Head doll for a Personal Swap. I used a pattern from
                        Chestnut Junction that I reduced in size!
                               My Studio Door with Halloween Cards and Tags that I received.
                              Halloween Mug Rug that I made for my dear friend, Myra.
                 Halloween card and Candy Corn Coaster that my talented friend, Myra made for me.
      Thanks again, Myra! I love it.

Hugs

12 comments:

Melinda c said...

I love the pumpkin head especially! Happy Halloween!

Granmargaret said...

Great work Norma.
Thank you for your comments on my blog

Duendes said...

ohhh me gusta un monton....jijiji
Que hermosa entrada......amiga tenemos un nuevo SAL de Navidad..Si quieres unirte a nosotros pasa en nuestro blog....besitos.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Melinda,

Thanks for visiting and so happy you like the pumpkin head doll. He was a lot of fun to make.
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Margaret,
Thanks sweetie.
Come back soon.
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hola querida Duendes,
Que bueno que te gusto mi entrada de Halloween.
Mil gracias por dejarme saber del SAL.
Ya me anote para el. :)

Besitos

Serena Lewis said...

You have been busy, Norma! I think Pumpkin Head doll may be my favourite but all your Halloween creations are fabulous! xx

Myra said...

Your dolls are awesome Norma! I love my mug mat...I am using it every day.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Serena,
What a wonderful surprise to see you here once again! I have missed you.
So happy you enjoyed seeing my Halloween creations.
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Myra,

Thanks for your lovely comment. So happy you are using your Mug Rug everyday. :)
Hugs

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

happy halloween :) trick or treating isn't really a thing here, starting to be but no where like it is there

love the door :D

Christel said...

Hi Norma, love the mug rug, and the candy corn too! The dolly is spooktastic too! :)